Deadline May 1, 2017 | Amount $1,000.00
The Paul Janosky Scholarship is awarded based on achievement in the visual, graphic, or computer arts. One scholarship in the amount of $1,000 will be awarded. Prior applicants and recipients may apply for this scholarship annually.
The Paul Janosky Art Major Scholarship is awared to:
- A Miami-Dade, Broward, or Monroe County high school senior or full-time college student and
- Who is the son or daughter of a sworn officer working for any law enforcement agency within the geographical boundaries of Miami-Dade County and
- Is planning to or is currently majoring in visual arts, graphic arts, or computer arts at an accredited college or university and
- Currently maintains a 2.5 minimum grade point average
Instructions for Applicant:
- Complete ALL information on the Paul Janosky Scholarship Application
- Attach a current certified transcript of grades
High School Seniors – Please include the following:
- One letter of recommendation from a faculty member who is familiar with your artwork, preferably an art teacher/instructor
- One letter of recommendation from a guidance counselor
- Representations of your artwork
- Prior to receiving the scholarship funds, you must provide us with a confirmation of enrollment letter from the college, university, or vocational school you are attending.
Applications and supporting documentation must be postmarked on or before May 1, 2018.
Police Officer Assistance Trust
Attn: Scholarship Committee
1030 N.W. 111 Avenue, Suite 232
Miami, Florida 33172